Declaracion de privacidad
You can find our Cookie Statement at here
IntroductionPartners in Chemicals© is an international association for the manufacturing, sourcing, trading, distributing, and marketing of chemical raw materials and additives for all main industries worldwide. We want you to know how we handle your personal data so you can be certain that your data is in safe hands with us. At Partners in Chemicals we process data belonging to our clients, prospects and other contacts. We do this so we can provide our services and achieve our business objectives. This privacy statement explains why we process personal data and how we do this. This privacy statement applies to all processing, including the data we process when we work with third parties. For instance, when we work with parties who are involved in selling and supplying our products and services. Should you have any questions about the use of your data you can reach us via email@example.com
Which personal data do we processWe provide production, collection, trading, distribution and marketing services for chemical raw materials and additives. For this we keep personal data in our client database that you or your organisation have provided. The personal data we process includes the following: First name and family name, address, place of residence, telephone number, gender, e-mail address, payment details, areas of interest, functions, contact history, IP address, social ID, cookie ID, and browsing behaviour.
Why do we process this data?We process the data for the following purposes: Statutory requirements Part of our data processing is required by law. This includes personal data which we and our clients need to fulfil tax obligations. Our services We keep a record of the companies we do business with and of the contacts at these organisations so we can provide the best possible services. We hold your contact data so that we can contact you, give you relevant information concerning your areas of interest and process personal data for market research and participation in campaigns. Newsletters and mailings You can sign up for the newsletter or for other information. We often personalise these newsletters and mailings, but not always. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or other e-mail from us, all our e-mails include an unsubscribe link. Marketing Partners in Chemicals is a commercial organisation, so we acquire new clients. To keep in contact with everyone who is interested in our company we gather and process their contact details and interests. We also process personal data for our marketing activities. For example, your IP address, cookie ID, social ID, or browsing behaviour so we can show you the most relevant advertisement in the right places. For our marketing activities we may also use customised target groups via social media, such as targeting on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. If you do not want to receive customised adverts you can opt out via Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. Special personal data We do not collect or process any special personal data. We will refrain from doing so as long as we have no legal requirement to process such data. If this becomes necessary, we will adjust this privacy statement accordingly.
How do we ensure that your data is safe with us?Our website, app and IT systems are well secured, and we have measures in place to prevent abuse of data. Furthermore, our employees have clear instructions about how to handle your data.
How long will we keep your data?We will keep your data for as long as we need it, or as long as we are obliged to by law. We will then delete your data or anonymise it. When we anonymise your data, we remove any details that may be used to identify you. The data can then no longer be linked to you. The anonymous data helps us to gain a better impression of our risks, products and services.
Privacy regulations and legislationWe comply with the applicable regulations for processing personal data, including:
- the Dutch General Data Protection Regulation (Implementation) Act
- the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act
- the Dutch Telecommunications Act
Your rightsYour rights are regulated by law. You may:
- Request your data from us.
- Ask us to change your details if they are incorrect.
- Ask us to delete your data.
- Often we cannot actually delete your data. For instance, because we still need that data to fulfil an agreement, or to comply with legislation. If that is the case, we will contact you.
- Object to certain use of your data.
- For instance, if you no longer wish to receive e-mails with special offers from us. All our e-mails include an unsubscribe link. You may also phone us. In all other cases, please state clearly why you object so that we can assess this.
- Revoke your consent.
- If you have given your consent for us to use your data, you may revoke that consent at any time in the future. We will stop using your data from that moment onwards.
- Transfer your data.
- If you have given us your data with consent or based on an agreement, you may request that we transfer your data to another party or to yourself.
- Temporarily limit our use of your data.
- For example, if you have objected to us using your data.